Description – Ocala Slate Living Room Group:
Ocala Slate Living Room Group creates an intimate and calming living room with this hip upholstery collection.
Deep comfortable seating with three cozy loose back cushions and exciting accent pieces create a great talking piece in any room.
The cover is made of Revolution Fabric which protects it from stains, is easy to clean, and is eco-friendly
In addition, the Ocala fabric gives your home or apartment a stylish design that will impress your family and friends.
So, customers can complete your look with a coordinating accent chair and cocktail ottoman.
Also, Occasional Tables, Lamps Pictures and Accessories are available.
As a result, when ordering today from S.R. Kinnear Furniture Company, we offer Free Delivery in the Dayton, OH area.
Furthermore, free setup and assembly of all products.
Most noteworthy, Ocala is Made in the U.S.A. by Corinthian Fine Furniture.
For faster response, click link below to contact us on Facebook Messenger:
Why Choose Revolution Fabric?
- Stain Resistant
- Constructed from 100% Olefin, Revolution fabrics are inherently stain resistant. In addition to resisting stains, they are also anti-microbial and water repellent.
- Easy to clean and bleach-safe
- Because Revolution fabrics are dyed before being woven, they are extremely convenient to clean. Simply follow instructions using soap and water, common household cleaners, and even diluted bleach.
- Free from chemicals
- Unlike most fabric protection treatments that are applied after the finished product is constructed, Revolution fabrics don’t utilize any post-treatments whatsoever.
- Outlasts the standard lifetime of other fabrics
- In addition to being extremely durable and supremely soft, Revolution fabrics will not fuzz or pill under normal wear-and-tear conditions. Additionally, they’re fade resistant with 300 hours of light fastness, easily surpassing the 40 hour standard of typical fabrics.
- The production process of olefin uses the least amount of energy, and therefore has the smallest carbon footprint of any fiber. In addition, there isn’t any harmful industrial waste or waste water produced, even in the dyeing process. Revolution fabrics are also 100% recyclable, with the fiber being able to be re-extruded up to ten times.
- Made in America
- 100% of Revolution fabrics are 100% made in the USA!